quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2016

COMFORT IN TRIALS: Walk by Faith - Have Faith in God / Sermon & Hymn "Living by Faith"

Image result for walk by faith gospel gif



FAITH IN GOD










I. SIN SEPARATES US
FROM GOD


Isaiah 59:2 Your Iniquities Have Made A Separation Between You And God (white)
1 Corinthians 6:9 The Unrighteous Will Not Inherit The Kingdom (blue)





Acts 3:19 Repent So Your Sins Are Wiped Out (red)
.



II. SALVATION IN CHRIST







2.1 Repentance








2.2 Faith in God
Changes Everything


Titus 3:3 We Also Were Foolish Ourselves (black)
Titus 3:4 Not By Works Of Righteousness (white)
1 Corinthians 6:11 You Were Washed, Sanctified, Justified (aqua)


2.3 The Just Shall Live 
by Faith
Habakkuk 2:4; John 20:29; Romans 1:17; 2 Corinthians 5:7;
Galatians 3:11; Hebrews 10:38; 11:6 (...)
























  
Habakkuk 2
4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up 
is not upright in him:
but the just shall live by his faith.
(KJV) 









Romans 1
17 For therein is the righteousness 
of God revealed
from faith to faith: 
as it is written,
the just shall live by faith.
(KJV) 









Romans 14
21b “… for whatsoever 
is not of faith is sin.”
(KJV) 

  






Hebrews 10
38 Now the just shall live by faith:
but if any man draw back,
my soul shall have 
no pleasure in him.
(KJV) 













SERMON
Living By Faith






  
  
















"Living By Faith" 



1) English

Living By Faith
















Hymnary.org

Living by Faith




Old Time Glory page 25



animated rain photo: Rain Sorrow rain_foot1.gif



1. I care not today 
what the morrow may bring,
If shadow or sunshine or rain,
The Lord I know 
ruleth o’er everything,
And all of my worries are vain.


Refrain

Living by faith in Jesus above,
Trusting, confiding in His great love;
From all harm safe 
in His sheltering arm,
I’m living by faith and feel no alarm.





2. Though tempests may blow 
and the storm clouds arise,
Obscuring the brightness of life,
I’m never alarmed 
at the overcast skies—
The Master looks on at the strife.




3. I know that He safely 
will carry me through,
No matter what evils betide;
Why should I then care though 

the tempest may blow,
If Jesus walks close to my side.



christ return photo: Jesus Christ's 2nd Return jesus_return3.jpg 


4. Our Lord will return 
for His loved ones some day,
Our troubles will then all be o’er;
The Master so gently 
will lead us away,
Beyond that blest heavenly shore.



2) Español




1. No tengo cuidados ni tengo temor
de lo que me espera aqui;
Confio tan solo en mi buen Salvador,
El cual cuida siempre de mi.


Coro

Vivo por fe en mi Salvador,
no temere, es fiel mi Señor;
En toda lid nunca me dejara,
Yo vivo por fe, El me sostendra.


2. Vendran tempestades, lo se yo muy bien.
la fuerza del sol faltara;
Amigos dejarme lo pueden tambien,
Jesus siempre me sostendra.


3. Un dia vendra otra vez el Señor,
al cielo Dl nos llevara;
Alli cesaran el afan y temor

y Dios todo dominara.
 


3) Português



1. Não tenho cuidados, 
não tenho temor
Do que me espera aqui;
Confio somente em meu Salvador
E sei que Ele cuida de mim.


Refrão

Vivo por fé em meu Salvador
Não temerei, me guarda o Senhor.
Nas aflições ao meu lado estará.
Sim, vivo por fé, Ele me susterá.


2. Eu sei que tormentas 
virão me abalar;
O brilho do sol faltará.
Amigos também poderão me deixar;
Jesus sempre me susterá.


3. Um dia virá outra vez o Senhor,
Ao céu Ele me levará.
Ali cessarão a tristeza e a dor
Pois Deus tudo dominará.










Read & Study the Bible
(Leia & Estude a Bíblia)












Images




Photobucket.png

Christian Clip Art




  


Traductor







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário