quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2016

JESUS CHRIST - His Care, Grace and Love: We Have Turned Unto Shepherd - The Lord is Refuge from the Storm: Hymn "Jesus, Lover of My Soul"



1. The Tenderness of The Lord
(Isaiah 40:11 and also Psalm 17:8; 23; Isaiah 53:6; Ezekiel 34:15,16; 
Matthew 9:36; Luke 15:4,5; John 10:11-15; 1 Peter 2:21-25...)






Isaiah 40:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: 
he shall gather the lambs with his arm, 
and carry them in his bosom, 
and shall gently lead those that are with young.





1.1 We Have Turned Unto Shepherd

1.1.1 Jesus Loves  Us This Much









1.2 The Lord is Refuge 

from the Storms of Life
(Psalm 107:23-31; Isaiah 25:4; Matthew 8:23-27...)












Psalm 107:23-31 King James Version (KJV)
23 They that go down to the sea in ships,
that do business in great waters;
24 These see the works of the Lord,
and his wonders in the deep.
25 For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind,
which lifteth up the waves thereof.
26 They mount up to the heaven,
they go down again to the depths:
their soul is melted because of trouble.
27 They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man,
and are at their wit's end.
28 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble,
and he bringeth them out of their distresses.
29 He maketh the storm a calm,
so that the waves thereof are still.
30 Then are they glad because they be quiet;
so he bringeth them unto their desired haven.
31 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness,
and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 







Isaiah 25:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, 
a strength to the needy in his distress, 
a refuge from the storm, 
a shadow from the heat, 
when the blast of the terrible ones 
is as a storm against the wall.







1.2.1 Jesus Calms a Storm





  





Matthew 8:23-27 King James Version (KJV)
23 And when he was entered into a ship, 
his disciples followed him.
24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, 
insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: 
but he was asleep.
25 And his disciples came to him, 
and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26 And he saith unto them, 
Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? 
Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; 
and there was a great calm.
27 But the men marvelled, saying, 
What manner of man is this, 
that even the winds and the sea obey him!  









2. The Blessings of Redemption





2.1 The Spiritual Blessings in Christ
2 Corinthians 1:3-5





 
  












 Jesus, Lover of My Soul
Words: Charles Wesley

Music: Joseph P. Holbrook




Hymnary.org





Jesus, Lover of My Soul


1. Jesus, lover of my soul, let me to Thy bosom fly,
While the nearer waters roll, while the tempest still is high.
Hide me, O my Savior, hide, till the storm of life is past;
Safe into the haven guide; O receive my soul at last.


2. Other refuge have I none, hangs my helpless soul on Thee;
Leave, ah! leave me not alone, still support and comfort me.
All my trust on Thee is stayed, all my help from Thee I bring;
Cover my defenseless head with the shadow of Thy wing.


3. Thou, O Christ, art all I want, more than all in Thee I find;
Raise the fallen, cheer the faint, heal the sick, and lead the blind.
Just and holy is Thy Name, I am all unrighteousness;
False and full of sin I am; Thou art full of truth and grace.


4. Plenteous grace with Thee is found, grace to cover all my sin;
Let the healing streams abound; make and keep me pure within.
Thou of life the fountain art, freely let me take of Thee;
Spring Thou up within my heart; rise to all eternity. 







jesus is the way photo: study animatedbiblestudyhgclr7bl.gif





God Bless You!









Images



Photobucket.png


 

Clip Art 4 Christians







Traductor





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário