sexta-feira, 11 de março de 2016

LETTER TO THE HEBREWS: Types of Christ - The Old and New Covenants - Tabernacle - High Priest...)



introduction photo: introduction multiform392_introduction.jpg






WordProject



English - [KJV]

 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13





Español - [RV 1909]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 




Português - [JFA]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13







bible study photo: 2011 Adult Bible Study Class Photo 2011_Bible_Study_Class_PhotoIMG_0404.jpg


GOD'S SUPREME REVELATION
Hebrews 1:1-4








hebrews photo: Hebrews 7:25 2072465060026663360S500x500Q85.jpg






Romans 8:34; Hebrews 7:25



Hebrews 1
New King James Version (NKJV)


God’s Supreme Revelation


1 God, who at various times 
and in various ways spoke 
in time past to the fathers 
by the prophets,

2 has in these last days 
spoken to us by His Son, 
whom He has appointed heir 
of all things, through whom also 
He made the worlds; 

3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things 
by the word of His power, 
when He had by Himself 
purged our sins, 
sat down at the right hand 
of the Majesty on high, 

4 having become so much better
than the angels, 
as He has by inheritance 
obtained a more excellent name 
than they.











TYPES OF CHRIST



.



Online Bible Study Tools




Types of Christ


Adam



Abel



Abraham



Aaron



Ark



Ark of the Covenant



Atonement, sacrifices offered on the day of



Brazen serpent



Brazen altar



Burnt offering



Cities of refuge



David



Eliakim



First-fruits



Golden candlestick



Golden altar



Isaac



Jacob



Jacobs ladder



Joseph



Joshua



Jonah



Laver of brass



Lepers offering



Man



Melchizedek



Mercy-seat



Morning and evening sacrifices



Moses



Noah



Paschal lamb



Peace offerings



Red heifer



Rock of Horeb



Samson



Scape goat



Sin offering



Solomon



Tabernacle



Table and show bread



Temple



Tree of life



Trespass offering



Vail of the tabernacle and temple



Zerubbabel




Bibliography Information
Torrey, R.A., Reverand. "Entry for 'Types of Christ'". "The New Topical Text Book". . 1897.





THE OLD AND NEW COVENANTS




The Old and New Covenants 
(Jeremiah 31:31-34; Matthew 26:26-29; Luke 22:20-22; Romans 11:27; Hebrews 8:8-13; 10:16,17; 12:24)


photo bible_book_scroll_jeremiah_sm_cl-1.gif 

Jeremiah 31
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. 



photo bible_book_scroll_matthew_sm_clr.gif




Matthew 26
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 
28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 
29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom. 



photo bible_book_scroll_hebrews_sm_clr.gif


Hebrews 8
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 
13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. 










search photo: search search.gif









ISBE Main Index:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


The ISBE is part of  SwordSearcher Bible Software.








studylight photo: StudyLight Capture-47.jpg

Holman Bible Dictionary
Browse by:     A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z










Images




  

Photobucket.png









Traductor






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário