segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2016

CHRISTIAN SERVICE - I Love Jesus: Hymn "The Longer I Serve Him The Sweeter He Grows" (John 12:26; 1 Corinthians 15:58; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 3:17-19; 6:24; 1 John 4:19...)

 





Testimony of Christ




heart photo: HEART a9f8cc0b.gif
i have jesus in my heart photo: I have Jesus in my heart IhaveJesusinmyheart.gif



Ephesians 6:24 Grace be
with all those who love 
our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.
Amen.
(NKJV)  






Christian Service







John 12
26 If anyone serves Me, 
let him follow Me; 
and where I am, 
there My servant will be also. 
If anyone serves Me, 
him My Father will honor.
(NKJV)  














The Longer I Serve Him

Words & Music: William J. Gaither



Icons and illustration of flag of United States of America






Singer: Osvaldo Gomes Cruz
Instrumental: 3 Sisters



1. Since I started for the Kingdom,
Since my life He controls,
Since I gave my heart to Jesus,
The longer I serve Him,
The sweeter He grows.


Refrain

The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows,
The more that I love Him, more love He bestows;
Each day is like heaven, my heart overflows,
The longer I serve Him, the sweeter He grows.



2. Ev’ry need He is supplying,
Plenteous grace He bestows;
Ev’ry day my way gets brighter,
The longer I serve Him,
The sweeter He grows.




Cuanto Más Le Sirvo

 

Singer: Osvaldo Gomes Cruz
Instrumental: 3 Sisters

1. Desde que salí hacia el reino

Desde que Le di control,

Desde que mi alma es Suya

Cuanto más Le sirvo, más es Su dulzor.

 

Coro

 

Cuanto más Le sirvo, más es Su dulzor,

Cuanto más Le amo, más da de Su amor,

Mi vida es del cielo, mi gozo en Su amor,

Cuanto más Le sirvo, mas es Su dulzor.

 

2. Mi necesidad Él suple

y de gracia es dador.

Mi camino Él ilumina,

Cuanto más Le sirvo, más es Su dulzor.

 

 

 

 





Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil


Quanto Mais o Sirvo
Hino nº 133 do Melodias do Maranata

Singer: Osvaldo Gomes Cruz
Instrumental: 3 Sisters



1. Desde aquele grande dia, 
que Jesus me salvou,
Quanto mais servi a Cristo, 
mais terno e doce Ele ficou.


Refrão


Ó, quanto mais sirvo ao meu Salvador,
Mais sinto Seu maravilhoso amor;
A felicidade se torna maior;
Sim, quanto mais sirvo
 ao meu Salvador.


2. Ele supre o que me falta, 
plena graça Ele dá;
Quanto mais se vão os dias, 
mais terno e doce Ele será.
  















Bill & Gloria Gaither





GaitherVevo

 
 


  














Read the Bible












Images


Photobucket.png



 Icons and illustrations of flags












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário