quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2017

TESTIMONY - Joy of Salvation: Sermons & Hymn "Satisfied" - (Psalm 107:1-9; 35; John 4:13-15; 6:35; 7:38; Revelation 22:17...)



Psalm 107


Thanksgiving to the Lord 
for His Great Works of Deliverance 
(NKJV)









Psalm 107:1-9 English Standard Version (ESV)
1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
    for his steadfast love endures forever!
2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
    whom he has redeemed from trouble[a]
3 and gathered in from the lands,
    from the east and from the west,
    from the north and from the south.
















4 Some wandered in desert wastes,
finding no way to a city to dwell in;
5 hungry and thirsty,
their soul fainted within them.














6 Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,
and he delivered them from their distress.









7 He led them by a straight way
till they reached a city to dwell in.













8 Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love,
for his wondrous works to the children of man!
9 For he satisfies the longing soul,
and the hungry soul he fills with good things.


Footnotes:
[aPsalm 107:2 Or from the hand of the foe











John 4


Jesus Talks with a Samaritan Woman






1. Jesus the Water of Life






John 4:13-15 English Standard Version (ESV)
13 Jesus said to her, 
“Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again,14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again.[a
The water that I will give him will become in him 
a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” 
15 The woman said to him, 
“Sir, give me this water, so that I will not be thirsty 
or have to come here to draw water.”

Footnotes:
[aJohn 4:14 Greek forever





John 4:28-30 English Standard Version (ESV)

28 So the woman left her water jar and went away into town and said to the people, 29 “Come, see a man who told me all that I ever did. Can this be the Christ?” 30 They went out of the town and were coming to him. 

1.1 He is the Fountain of Living Water












Revelation 22:17






Revelation 22:17 English Standard Version (ESV)
17 The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” 
And let the one who hears say, “Come.” 
And let the one who is thirsty come; 
let the one who desires take the water of life without price.


















Satisfied








Hymnary.org









1. English

1. All my life I had a longing
For a drink from some clear spring,
That I hoped would quench the burning
Of the thirst I felt within.


Refrain

Hallelujah! I have found Him
Whom my soul so long has craved!
Jesus satisfies my longings,
Through His blood I now am saved.


2. Feeding on the husks around me,
Till my strength was almost gone,
Longed my soul for something better,
Only still to hunger on.

3. Poor I was, and sought for riches,
Something that would satisfy,
But the dust I gathered round me
Only mocked my soul’s sad cry.

4. Well of water, ever springing,
Bread of life so rich and free,
Untold wealth that never faileth,
My Redeemer is to me.

2. Español
Letra (1)

1. Caminando por Samaria 

fue mi Cristo, a salvar

Al perdido que se hallaba 

en miseria abisal

Es el agua de la vida 

que brotando siempre está

Ofreciéndola al sediento 

en su gran necesidad

 

2.En un pozo de Samaria 

a encontrar a una mujer

Fue cansado y sediento, 

a ella pide de beber

Agua viva yo te ofrezco, 

si me pides la daré

Soy la fuente de agua fresca, 

saciaré así tu sed

 

3. Como tú siendo judío, 

pides agua a una mujer

Pues tu pueblo y mi pueblo 

enemigos han de ser

Yo te ofrezco agua viva, 

que fluyendo siempre está

Será en ti una fuente eterna 

que por siempre brotará

 

4. Eres tú, acaso, más grande 

que nuestro padre Jacob

Quien nos dio este pozo antiguo 

y ha calmado nuestra sed

Vida eterna yo te ofrezco, 

hoy acude a mí en fe,

Agua viva desde el cielo, 

a tu alma le daré


Letra (2)
Satisfecho Estoy

https://www.manantialonline.com/himnario-bautista/321.-satisfecho-estoy 


1. En mi sed siempre he buscado

una fuente do beber;

y esperaba que esas aguas

me calmaran mi honda sed.


Coro


¡Aleluya! Lo he encontrado,

a Jesús, quien me ama a mí.

Satisfecho me ha dejado:

por su sangre salvo fui.


2. En mi hambre yo comía

sin mis fuerzas aumentar;

lo mejor siempre quería

sin poder lo alcanzar.


3. Pobre fui, y las riquezas

yo buscaba con afán;

mas el mundo sus tristezas

me ofreció en vez de pan.


4. Fuente viva de agua pura,

pan de vida y todo aquí;

y riqueza bien segura:

Jesucristo es para mí.



3. Português


1. Toda a vida almejara
fonte d'agua p'ra eu beber.
Sede ardente consumara
toda a alma, todo o ser.


Refrão

Aleluia! Encontrei-O
Quem eu sempre desejei.
Cristo satisfez o anseio,
nEle só me saciei.


2. Na miséria eu vivia,
sem ninguém p’ra me ajudar,
E minh’alma padecia
fome sem se aliviar.

3. Pobre eu, sempre buscando
a minh’alma enriquecer,
Com vaidade me cercando,
para mais me empobrecer.


4. Fonte d’água, sempre viva!
Pão da vida, como eu quis!
Abundância que não falta,
em Jesus me satisfiz.







Read the Bible








Images



Free Bible images



Photobucket.png








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário