sexta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2016

THE BREAD OF LIFE - Bread from Heaven / Jesus Christ, the Bread of Life (Exodus 16:11-15 with John 6:22-59) - (Hymn and Sermons in English, Spanish & Portuguese)






introduction



Exodus 16 
English Standard Version (ESV)


 1. Manna: Bread from Heaven 
(Exodus, Chapter 16)  














Exodus 16
11 And the Lord said to Moses, 
12 “I have heard the grumbling 
of the people of Israel. 
Say to them, 
‘At twilight you shall eat meat, 
and in the morning 
you shall be filled with bread. 
Then you shall know 
that I am the Lord your God.’”
13 In the evening quail came up 
and covered the camp, 
and in the morning 
dew lay around the camp. 
14 And when the dew had gone up, 
there was on the face 
of the wilderness a fine, 
flake-like thing, 
fine as frost on the ground. 
15 When the people of Israel saw it, 
they said to one another, 
“What is it?”[a
For theydid not know what it was. 
And Moses said to them, 
“It is the bread that the Lord 
has given you to eat.



Footnotes:
a. Exodus 16:15 Or “It is manna.” Hebrew man hu
(…)












bread of life


John 6

English Standard Version (ESV) 





2. Manna: a Type of the Savior
(Exodus 16:11-15 and Numbers 11:7 
with John 6:32-35; 1 Corinthians 10:3,4)  



 2.1 Jesus: Bread from Heaven 
(John 6:22-59)

Bread of Life













John 6
32  Jesus then said to them,
"Truly, truly, I say to you,
it was not Moses who gave you 
the bread from heaven,
but my Father gives you 
the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God 
is he who comes down from heaven
and gives life to the world."
34 They said to him,
"Sir, give us this bread always."
35 Jesus said to them,
"I am the bread of life;
whoever comes to me 
shall not hunger,
and whoever believes in me 
shall never thrist. 































 Break Thou The Bread of Life 

Hymnary.org





Icons and illustration of flag of United States of America


Break Thou The Bread of Life


 


1. Break Thou the bread of life, dear Lord, to me,
As Thou didst break the loaves beside the sea;
Beyond the sacred page I seek Thee, Lord;
My spirit pants for Thee, O living Word!


2. Bless Thou the truth, dear Lord, to me, to me,
As Thou didst bless the bread by Galilee;
Then shall all bondage cease, all fetters fall;
And I shall find my peace, my all in all.


3. Thou art the bread of life, O Lord, to me,
Thy holy Word the truth that saveth me;
Give me to eat and live with Thee above;
Teach me to love Thy truth, for Thou art love.


4. O send Thy Spirit, Lord, now unto me,
That He may touch my eyes, and make me see:
Show me the truth concealed within Thy Word,
And in Thy Book revealed I see the Lord.

  






Icons and illustration of flag of Norway




1. Bryt du det livsens brød, Frelsar, for meg,
som då ved sjøen du miskunna deg!
Her ved den opne bok dukar du bord.
Ånda mi søkjer deg, du livsens ord.


2. Du er det livsens brød, Frelsar, for meg,—
Ordet det klåre lys som viser veg.
Du som så ofte før fylte min trong,
bryt, Jesus, livsens brød enno ein gong.





1. Pan Tú eres, oh Señor, para mi bien;
roto en pedazos fuiste Tú por mí.
¡Cuán grande amor se vio por cada quien,
al permitirte Dios sufrir así!

2. Me inclino en oración, en gratitud,
por provisión que nunca merecí.
Recibe mi cantar como actitud
de adoración sincera ante ti.

3. La copa de dolor, bebiste allí;
cual hiel y azotes son mis males, sí;
pero tu amor cundió y en mi lugar
vertiste sangre allí para salvar.

4. Y ahora al recordar tu obra de amor,
todo mi ser se llena de loor.
Recibe esta expresión de adoración,
al contemplarte en recordación.







Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil


1. Eu quero o pão do céu, ó Salvador,
pois meu sustento vem do teu amor.
Da mera letra além, quero escutar
a tua voz suave a me falar.


2. De tua graça, ó Deus, vem me suprir.
Com paciência, vem me corrigir.
Minha vaidade, então, há de ter fim,
e tua paz será constante em mim.


3. Tu és o pão do céu, eu nada sou.
Que maravilha! Sei que salvo estou.
De todo o coração vou te servir.
Só pela fé consigo prosseguir.


4. Meus olhos vem abrir, por teu poder,
para que tua graça eu possa ver.
Os pensamentos teus vem me ensinar.
Faze que eu ande, ó Pai, sem vacilar. Amém.






Dios te bendiga
Deus abençoe você









Read the Bible
(Leia a Bíblia)








Source of Images



 



Icons and illustrations of flags



Photobucket.png

Free Bible images






 
  


My Facebook Page

(Minha Página no Facebook)












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário