quarta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2017

JESUS CHRIST - His Blood, Cross, Suffering: Hymn "Lead Me to Calvary" & Sermons in English, Spanish and Portuguese

 

  




His Vicarious Suffering





Gethsemane



Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
Matthew 26.36-46; Mark 14.32-42; Luke 22.39-46




The King on a Cross
Matthew 27:45-56; Mark 15:33-41; Luke 23:44-49; John 19:28-30








Luke 23:33 And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. 34 Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”[a]
And they divided His garments and cast lots.


Footnotes:

[a] Luke 23:34 NU-Text brackets the first sentence as a later addition.






The Resurrection of Jesus
Matthew 28:1-10; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-12; John 20:1-10







1) English



   

2) Español




3) Português























Lead Me to Calvary
(King of My Life)









1. King of my life, I crown Thee now,
Thine shall the glory be;
Lest I forget Thy thorn crowned brow,
Lead me to Calvary.


Refrain

Lest I forget Gethsemane,
Lest I forget Thine agony;
Lest I forget Thy love for me,
Lead me to Calvary.


2. Show me the tomb where Thou wast laid,
Tenderly mourned and wept;
Angels in robes of light arrayed
Guarded Thee whilst Thou slept.


3. Let me like Mary, through the gloom,
Come with a gift to Thee;
Show to me now the empty tomb,
Lead me to Calvary.


4. May I be willing, Lord, to bear
Daily my cross for Thee;
Even Thy cup of grief to share,
Thou hast borne all for me.



Icons and illustration of flag of Spain





1. Rey de mi vida tú eres hoy,
En ti me gloriaré
Es por tu cruz que salvo soy;
No te olvidaré


Coro

Después de tu Getsemaní
Subiste a la cruz más cruel;
Todo sufriste tú por mí
Yo quiero serte fiel.


2. Mas vi la luz amanecer
De la eternidad;
Te vi, Señor, aparecer
Con inmortalidad.


3. Rey de mi vida, Rey de luz,
En ti me gloriaré
Por mí moriste en la cruz;
No te olvidaré



Icons and illustration of flag of Italy



Vo’ coronarti Re, Signor,
Tua la gloria sarà;
pria ch’io scordi i tuoi dolor
guidami al Golgota.


Coro

Pria ch’io scordi il Golgota,
Pria ch’io scordi i Tuoi dolor,
Pria ch’io scordi il Tuo amor
Guidami a Te, Signor!


Mostami il luogo dove allor
Il corpo posto fu;
Dove i messagger del ciel
Guardaron Te, Gesù.

Ch’io mi disponga di per di
La croce mia portar;
Soffrir per te sia’l mio gioir
Ti voglio sempre amar.



Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil



1. Nunca me deixes esquecer
do Teu amor Jesus
Antes Te possa engrandecer
Leva-me até a cruz.


Refrão

Faz-me lembrar do Teu amor
Faz-me lembrar da Tua dor
Faz-me lembrar da Tua cruz.
Ao Calvário me conduz.



2. O Teu sepulcro no jardim
Teus santos com pesar.
A guarda de anjos Teus a mim
Senhor vem me mostrar.


3. Quero estar pronto a carregar
a minha cruz Senhor;
Meu cálix quero extasiar
Por grato e puro amor.















Images





Icons and illustrations of flags 

 






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário