quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2017

TESTIMONY - Free in Jesus: I am Free ! - (Sermons in English, Spanish & Portuguese and Hymn "I'm Free")







  



John 8:36 Therefore 
if the Son makes you free, 
you shall be free indeed. 
[NKJV]

  













Jesus Christ Died 
to Set Us Free From Sin and Death


(Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:17-19; Matthew 20:28; 
John 8:36 Romans 3:24,25; Romans 8:2
1 Corinthians 15:55-57; Ephesians 1:3-8; 
Colossians 1:12-14; Galatians 3:13
1 Peter 1:18,19...)

  







SERMONS

1. English


2. Español




3. Português

 












I'm Free


Icons and illustration of flag of United States of America



1. So long I had searched for life's meaning,
Enslaved by the world and my greed;
Then the door of the prison was opened by love,
For the ransom was paid - I was free.


Refrain

I'm free from the fear of tomorrow,
I'm free from the guilt of the past;
For I've traded my shackles for a glorious song,
I'm Free! Praise the Lord! Free at last
!


2. I'm free from the guilt that I carried,
From that dull empty life I'm set free;
For when I met Jesus, He made me complete,
He forgot how foolish I used to be.


3. I'm free from the fear of tomorrow,
I'm free from the guilt of the past;
For I've traded my shackles for a glorious song,
I'm Free! Praise the Lord! Free at last!
I'm Free! Praise the Lord! Free at last!

  

Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil


 Eu Sou Livre




1. Andei pela vida perdido,
Prisioneiro do mundo tão mal;
Mas Jesus com amor me livrou da prisão,
Vida nova encontrei paz real.


Refrão

Sou livre afinal do pecado;
Sou livre da dor e do mal.
Pelo sangue de Cristo derramado na Cruz;
Sou livre afinal por Jesus.



2. Se as trevas da vida te envolvem
Esperança não há em teu ser,
Entregue a Cristo o teu coração,
Ele então transformará o teu viver.












Read the Bible















Images



Photobucket

Icons and illustrations of flags


  






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário