quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2016

CHILDREN'S SONGS - The Righteous Will Shine Like the Sun (Judges 5:31; Daniel 12:3; Matthew 13:43) / Song: "I'll Be a Sunbeam"



The Righteous Will Shine Like the Sun
Judges 5:31; Daniel 12:3; Matthew 13:43










- “Judges 5:31 ‘…O LORD: but let them that love him be as the sun when he goeth forth in his might. ...’ ”

- “Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
  








  




I'll Be a Sunbeam







Icons and illustration of flag of United States of America



Hymnary.org








1. Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
To shine for Him each day;
In every way try to please Him,
At home, at school, at play.


Refrain

A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam;
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
I’ll be a sunbeam for Him.


2. Jesus wants me to be loving,
And kind to all I see;
Showing how pleasant and happy
His little one can be.


3. I will ask Jesus to help me
To keep my heart from sin,
Ever reflecting His goodness,
And always shine for Him.


4. I’ll be a sunbeam for Jesus;
I can if I but try;
Serving Him moment by moment,
Then live with Him on high.









Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil



1. Vejo no céu resplendente
do sol a clara luz;
quero viver tão somente
brilhando por Jesus.


Refrão

Brilhando, brilhando,
quero brilhar como a luz!
Brilhando, brilhando,
sempre brilhar por Jesus!



2. Eu quero em tudo exaltá-lo
na escola e no estudar;
nunca também olvidá-lo
em casa e no brincar.


3. Com um viver diligente,
assim me quer Jesus;
sempre com rosto contente,
brilhando como a luz.


4. Do feio e triste pecado,
Senhor, vem-me guardar;
sempre por ti amparado
desejo, ó Deus, andar.


5. Se esta é a tua vontade,
brilhando viverei,
e pela tua bondade
ao lindo céu irei.

  







Read the Bible














Images


Photobucket

Icons and illustrations of flags






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário