quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2016

CHILDREN'S SONGS - The Righteous Will Shine Like the Sun (Judges 5:31; Daniel 12:3; Matthew 13:43)



The Righteous Will Shine Like the Sun
Judges 5:31; Daniel 12:3; Matthew 13:43










- “Judges 5:31 ‘…O LORD: but let them that love him be as the sun when he goeth forth in his might. ...’ ”

- “Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
  








  




I'll Be a Sunbeam







English







1. Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
To shine for Him each day;
In every way try to please Him,
At home, at school, at play.


Refrain

A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam;
A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
I’ll be a sunbeam for Him.


2. Jesus wants me to be loving,
And kind to all I see;
Showing how pleasant and happy
His little one can be.


3. I will ask Jesus to help me
To keep my heart from sin,
Ever reflecting His goodness,
And always shine for Him.


4. I’ll be a sunbeam for Jesus;
I can if I but try;
Serving Him moment by moment,
Then live with Him on high.








Español



1. Nítido rayo, por Cristo, Yo quiero siempre ser,
En todo quiero agradarle, y hacerlo con placer.

 

Coro

Un nítido rayo; nítido rayo por Cristo,

Un nítido rayo; nítido rayo seré.

 

2. A Cristo quiero llegarme, en mi temprana edad,
Por siempre quiero amarle, y hacer su voluntad.

 

3. Nítido rayo, en tinieblas deseo resplandecer;
Almas perdidas a Cristo,anhelo conducir.

 

4. Una mansión en el cielo, fue Cristo a preparar,
Que el niño tierno y amante en ella pueda entrar.

 






Português




1. Vejo no céu resplendente
do sol a clara luz;
quero viver tão somente
brilhando por Jesus.


Refrão

Brilhando, brilhando,
quero brilhar como a luz!
Brilhando, brilhando,
sempre brilhar por Jesus!



2. Eu quero em tudo exaltá-lo
na escola e no estudar;
nunca também olvidá-lo
em casa e no brincar.


3. Com um viver diligente,
assim me quer Jesus;
sempre com rosto contente,
brilhando como a luz.


4. Do feio e triste pecado,
Senhor, vem-me guardar;
sempre por ti amparado
desejo, ó Deus, andar.


5. Se esta é a tua vontade,
brilhando viverei,
e pela tua bondade
ao lindo céu irei.

  







Read the Bible














Images












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário