quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2016

JESUS CHRIST: The Light of the World ! (Exodus 25:31 with Jonh 8:12) - (Sermons in English, Spanish and Portuguese & Spiritual Song: "Here I Am to Worship")




JESUS CHRIST 
The Light of the World


1.1 The LORD is the Light of Men 
(Old Testament)







- “Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”

- Psalm 36: 9For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

- “Psalm 107
10 Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron;
11 Because they rebelled against the words of God, and contemned the counsel of the most High:
12 Therefore he brought down their heart with labour; they fell down, and there was none to help.
13 Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them out of their distresses.
14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunder.
15 Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!”

- “Isaiah 2:5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.”

- “Isaiah 9:2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.”

- “Isaiah 42
6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.”

- “Isaiah 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.”

- “Isaiah 50:10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.”

- “Isaiah 51:4 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.”

- “Micah 7
7 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.”

- Habakkuk 3:4 And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power." 







1.2 The LORD is the Light of Men 
(New Testament) 











- “Matthew 4: 16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.”

- ”Luke 1
76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;
77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins,
78 Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us,
79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.”

- “John 1
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world."

- “John 3
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”





1.2.1 Jesus Christ, The Light of the World 







- “John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”

- “John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

- “John 12
35 Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.”

- “2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”

- “Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:”

- “1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;”

- “1 John 1
5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”

- “Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.”

- “Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.”





2. Sermons

a) English





b) Español





c) Português










3. Worship and Praise









- "Philippians 2
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."











Here I Am to Worship
Words & Music: Tim Hughes

• English



Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, Let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore you
Hope of a life spent with you

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
So highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly you came to the earth you created
All for love's sake became poor

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
(repeat)

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
(repeat 3x)

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me
(repeat 6X)


• Spanish





Luz del mundo
Bajaste hacia la oscuridad
Abriste mis ojos, Déjame mirar
la belleza que hizo que este corazón te adore
Esperanza de una vida junto a ti.

Aquí estoy para venerarte
Aquí estoy para inclinarme
Aquí estoy para decirte que eres mi Dios
Tú eres completamente hermoso
completamente benemérito
completamente maravilloso para mí.

Rey de los dias
Tan altamente exaltado
Glorioso en el cielo
Humildemente viniste al mundo que creaste
Y sólo por amor fuiste pobre

Aquí estoy para venerarte
Aquí estoy para inclinarme
Aquí estoy para decirte que eres mi Dios
Tú eres completamente hermoso
completamente benemérito
completamente maravilloso para mí.

Nunca sabré cuanto costó
Ver mi pecado sobre esa cruz.

Aquí estoy para venerarte
Aquí estoy para inclinarme
Aquí estoy para decirte que eres mi Dios
Tú eres completamente hermoso
completamente benemérito
completamente maravilloso para mí.



• Portuguese - (Words 1)



Luz do mundo vieste à terra
P'ra que eu pudesse Te ver
Tua beleza me leva a adorar-Te
Quero contigo viver

Vim para adorar-Te
Vim para prostar-me
Vim para dizer que és meu Deus
És totalmente amável
Totalmente digno
Tão maravilhoso para mim

Eterno rei, exaltado nas alturas.
Glorioso nos céus
Humilde vieste à terra que criaste
E por amor pobre se fez

Vim para adorar-Te
Vim para prostrar-me
Vim para dizer que és meu Deus
És totalmente amável
Totalmente digno
Tão maravilhoso para mim

Eu nunca saberei o preço
Dos meus pecados lá na cruz (2x)



• Portuguese - (Words 2)

Luz deste mundo
Entraste na escuridão
Abra meus olhos e me faz ver...
Tua beleza fez meu coração Te adorar
A esperança de minha vida
Deposito em Ti.

Vim para adorar-Te, vim para curvar-me
Vim para dizer-Te: "Tu És meu Deus"!
Tu És completamente adorável
Completamente digno.
Tu És maravilhoso para mim.

Rei de todos os dias, És tão grande e exaltado
Sua glória está acima o Céu.
Humildemente vieste ao mundo que Tu criastes
E tudo por amor de mim...

Vim para adorar-Te, vim para curvar-me
Vim para dizer-Te, "Tu És meu Deus"!
Tu És completamente adorável
Completamente digno.
Tu És maravilhoso para mim.

Eu nunca saberei quanto valeu
Ver os meus pecados naquela Cruz. (repita 4X)

Vim para adorar-Te, vim para curvar-me
Vim para dizer-Te: "Tu És meu Deus"!
Tu És completamente adorável
Completamento digno...
Tu És maravilhoso para mim. (repita 3X)

Maravilhoso para mim
Vim para adorar-Te...












Read the Bible 



Images



Photobucket Full Logo copy.png






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário