segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2016

GOD THE FATHER - Creator - Hymn: "This Is My Father's World" - (Psalm 24:1; 50:12; 1 Corinthians 15:25...)





World


  



This Is my Father's World





Hymnary.org


  

1. This is my Father’s world,
And to my list’ning ears
All nature sings, and round me rings
The music of the spheres.
This is my Father’s world:
I rest me in the thought
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas—
His hand the wonders wrought.


2. This is my Father’s world:
The birds their carols raise,
The morning light, the lily white,
Declare their Maker’s praise.
This is my Father’s world:
He shines in all that’s fair;
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass,
He speaks to me everywhere.


3. This is my Father’s world:
Oh, let me ne’er forget
That though the wrong seems oft so strong,
God is the ruler yet.
This is my Father’s world,
The battle is not done:
Jesus who died shall be satisfied,
And earth and Heav’n be one.






2) Chinese




1. 這是天父世界:
我們側耳要聽,
宇宙唱歌四圍響應,
星辰作樂同聲
這是天父世界:
我心滿有安甯;
樹木花草,蒼天碧海,
萬物主手造成.


2. 這是天父世界:
小鳥讚美歌聲,
清晨明亮,好花美麗,
同頌造物功深.
這是天父世界:
衪愛普及萬千;
風吹之草衪表現,
天父充滿世間.



3. 這是天父世界:
求主叫我不忘,
罪惡雖然好像得勝,
天父卻仍掌管.
這是天父世界:
我心不必憂傷;
上主是王天地同唱,
歌聲充滿萬方.







3) Español



1. El mundo entero es del Padre celestial;
Su alabanza en la creación escucho resonar.
¡De Dios el mundo es!
¡Qué grato es recordar
Que en el autor de tanto bien 

podemos descansar!

 

2. El mundo entero es del Padre celestial;
El pájaro, la luz, la flor proclaman Su bondad.
¡De Dios el mundo es!
El fruto de Su acción
Se muestra con esplendidez

en toda la expansión.

 

3. El mundo entero es del Padre celestial;
Y nada habrá de detener
Su triunfo sobre el mal.
¡De Dios el mundo es!
Confiada mi alma está,
Pues Dios en Cristo,
nuestro Rey, por siempre reinará







4) Português




1.  O mundo é Teu, Senhor.
Que grato é perceber
a natureza a te louvar,
cantando de prazer!
O mundo é Teu, Senhor.
Alegra-me pensar
em Tuas sábias criações;
montanhas, céus e mar.


2. O mundo é Teu, ó Pai.
As aves na amplidão,
o lírio branco, a luz do sol,
feituras Tuas são.
O mundo é teu, ó Pai.
Em tudo posso ver,
até na folha a farfalhar
teu divinal poder.
3. O mundo é Teu, Senhor.
Jamais esquecerei
que embora existam erro e mal,
Tu és o eterno Rei.
O mundo é teu, Senhor,
pois Cristo já venceu;
inimizades destruiu,
unindo terra e céu.













Images 


 Photobucket.png













Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário