quarta-feira, 2 de março de 2016

PRAISE OF THE LORD: His Victory ! - Hymn: "Victory in Jesus" (Acts 20:24; 1 Corinthians 9:24-27; 15:57-58; Philippians 3:14; 2 Timothy 4:7; Hebrews 12:1-3...)

Jesus Victory




I. THE RACE

Olympic Games in Ancient Greece


Stadium in Athens

stadium in athens


Race


Finish



Prize: Laurel Crown

Laurel crown

Gold medal









II. THE CHRISTIAN RACE






2.1 The Ministry of Jesus










“Matthew 9:35 Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.” (NKJV) 








2.2 The Suffering 
and Vicarious Death of Jesus













Christ in Our Place – (Romans 5:6-11)

6 For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. 11 And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. (NKJV) 







2.3 The Resurrection of Jesus
Jesus is Risen !




3. The Christian Race




3.1 "The Christian Faith is Like a Race": 
Jesus, the exemple 
(John 10:27; 1 Peter 2:21...)













John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. (NKJV) 









1 Peter 2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:   (NKJV) 

  






a. Christian Faith is a Race and a Fight 








(Acts 20:24; 1 Corinthians 9:24-27; Philippians 3:14;
2 Timothy 4:7; Hebrews 12:1-3; 1 Peter 2:21-25)





b. Run with endurance
(Hebrews 12:1,2) 







Hebrews 12:2 Author and finisher







c. Run to win the Prize 
(Striving for a Crown
and Finish with joy
(Acts 20:24; 1 Corinthians 9:24 and also 2 Timothy 4:7,8; James 1:12;
 1 Peter 5:1-4; 1 John 5:4; Revelation 2:10; 22:12) 




ani. Righteous Crown 2 Timothy 4:7,8
Acts 20:24






Acts 20
24 But none of these things move me; 
nor do I count my life dear to myself, 
so that I may finish my race with joy, 
and the ministry 
which I received from the Lord Jesus, 
to testify to the gospel of the grace of God. 
 (NKJV) 






d. Prize: Crown of Life
Philippians 3:14; 2 Timothy 4:8; James 1:12; 
1 Peter 1:3-4ss; 5:4; 
Revelation 2:10; 22:12 
(...)








Philippians 3:14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. (NKJV)

2 Timothy 4:8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing. (NKJV)

James 1:12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. (NKJV)

1 Peter 5:4 and when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that does not fade away. (NKJV)

Revelation 2:10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, 
that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. (NKJV) 

Revelation 22:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. (NKJV)






e. Jesus is our Victory !

Jesus Victory



f.  Real live begins with Jesus







2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; 15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again. (NKJV) 














1. Jesus Christ gave us Victory !

Jesus Victory


2. "Thanks be to God 
who gives us the victory 
through our Lord Jesus Christ" !

Run the Race












Victory in Jesus







 

  


1) English


1. I heard an old, old story,
How a Savior came from glory,
How He gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me;
I heard about His groaning,
Of His precious blood's atoning,
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory.


Refrão

O victory in Jesus,
My Savior, forever.
He sought me and bought me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him,
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory,
Beneath the cleansing flood.


2. I heard about His healing,
Of His cleansing pow'r revealing,
How He made the lame to walk again
And caused the blind to see;
And then I cried, "Dear Jesus,
Come and heal my broken spirit,"
And somehow Jesus came and bro't
To me the victory.

3. I heard about a mansion
He has built for me in glory,
And I heard about the streets of gold
Beyond the crystal sea;
About the angels singing,
And the old redemption story,
And some sweet day I'll sing up there
The song of victory.




2) Español




1. Oí bendita historia
De Jesús quien de su gloria
Al Calvario decidió venir
Para salvarme a mí.
Su sangre derramada
Se aplicó feliz a mi alma
Me dio victoria sin igual
Cuando me arrepentí.


Coro

Ya tengo la victoria
Pues Cristo me salva
Buscome y comprome
Con su divino amor
Me imparte de su gloria
Su paz inunda mi alma
Victoria me concedió
Cuando por mí murió.
Oí que en amor tierno
Él sanó a los enfermos



2. A los cojos los mandó correr
Al ciego lo hizo ver.
Entonces suplicante
Le pedí al Cristo amante
Le diera a mi alma sanidad
Y fe para vencer.


3. Oí que allá en la gloria
Hay mansiones de victoria
Que su santa mano preparó
Para los que Él salvó.
Espero unir mi canto
Al del grupo sacrosanto
Que victorioso rendirá
Tributo al Redentor.




3) Português



1. Ouvi contar a história de Jesus, o Rei da glória,
que do céu desceu e aqui viveu
porque me quis salvar.
Ouvi do sofrimento que ele padeceu, morrendo.
Arrependi-me e confiei em Cristo, o Salvador.


Refrão

Jesus me dá vitória, vitória completa.
Buscou-me, comprou-me com sangue remidor.
De coração amou-me, da perdição salvou-me.
Vitória me assegurou Jesus, meu Salvador.




2. Jesus aqui curava; seu poder favor mostrava.
Aleijados Cristo fez andar
e aos cegos deu visão.
Clamei a Cristo: 

"Cura meu espírito em tortura."
Minha alma ele então limpou e deu-me a salvação.


3. Ouvi de um lar glorioso que Jesus,
meu Rei bondoso,
preparou nos céus, 

e um dia ali com ele habitarei.
E no celeste coro cantarei a antiga história.
Ao meu Senhor e Salvador pra sempre louvarei.







Read and Study the Bible


read the bible photo:  bible-2.jpg










Images





Photobucket.png




  

   






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário