segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2016

GOD IS LOVE: Jesus Christ - His Love, Blood, Cross, Suffering / Glorying in the Cross (Galatians 6:14): Hymn "The Old Rugged Cross"









Calvary


I. The Love of God




II.     God Loves All People
Jesus Died for All - He Died for You
(John 3:16; Romans 5:6-8; Philippians 2:5-9; 
1 Timothy 1:15,16, 1 John 4:10...)













Old Rugged Cross


"The old rugged cross stands forever in eternity, testifying to the one and only sacrifice for sins made by the Lamb of God.  The power of the cross is Jesus Christ Himself, who became flesh and blood (one of us) in order to make us children of God in every sense. 
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  (John 3:16)"








III. The Love of Christ 
3.1 The Love of Christ Compels Us
(Mark 8:34; Luke 9:23,24; Romans 8:35-39; 2 Corinthians 5:14,15; Philippians 2:10,11; Galatians 2:20; 6:14; Ephesians 3:17-19; Hebrews 13:12,13; 
1 Peter 2:21; 1 John 4:19...)
  













The Old Rugged Cross

Icons and illustration of flag of United States of America








1. On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
The emblem of suff’ring and shame;
And I love that old cross where the Dearest and Best
For a world of lost sinners was slain.


Refrain


So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it someday for a crown.



2. Oh, that old rugged cross, so despised by the world,
Has a wondrous attraction for me;
For the dear Lamb of God left His glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary.


3. In that old rugged cross, stained with blood so divine,
A wondrous beauty I see,
For ’twas on that old cross Jesus suffered and died,
To pardon and sanctify me.


4. To the old rugged cross I will ever be true;
Its shame and reproach gladly bear;
Then He’ll call me someday to my home far away,
Where His glory forever I’ll share.




 Icons and illustration of flag of Spain

 

Icons and illustration of flag of France





Icons and illustration of flag of Romania

  

Icons and illustration of flag of China

  

Icons and illustration of flag of Vietnam


Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil





1. Rude cruz se erigiu, dela o dia fugiu,
revelando vergonha e pavor.
Mas eu amo a Jesus, que morreu nessa cruz,
dando a vida por mim, pecador.


Refrão

Sim, eu amo a mensagem da cruz;
suas bênçãos eu  vou proclamar.
Levarei eu também minha cruz
‘té por uma coroa trocar.


2. Lá da glória dos céus o Cordeiro de Deus
ao Calvário humilhante baixou;
e essa cruz tem p’ra mim atrativos sem fim
porque nela Ele me resgatou.



3. Eu, aqui, com Jesus a vergonha da cruz
quero sempre levar e sofrer.
Ele vem me buscar, e com Ele no lar
Sua glória p’ra sempre vou ter.















Read and Study the Bible

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário