domingo, 2 de abril de 2017

JESUS CHRIST: His Care, Grace, Love: Hymn "He Lifted Me" & Sermons








01. Good Things Come 
to Those Who Wait
Psalm 40:1-3






02. He Saved Us
Titus 3:3-8














He Lifted Me





Hymnary.org 





1. In lovingkindness Jesus came
My soul in mercy to reclaim,
And from the depths of sin and shame
Through grace He lifted me.



Refrain


From sinking sand He lifted me,
With tender hand He lifted me,
From shades of night to plains of light,
O praise His name, He lifted me!



2. He called me long before I heard,
Before my sinful heart was stirred,
But when I took Him at His word,
Forgiv’n, He lifted me.


3. His brow was pierced with many a thorn,
His hands by cruel nails were torn,
When from my guilt and grief, forlorn,
In love He lifted me.


4. Now on a higher plane I dwell,
And with my soul I know ’tis well;
Yet how or why I cannot tell
He should have lifted me.



2. Español




1. Mi Salvador en su bondad
al mundo malo descendió;
y de hondo abismo de maldad
Él mi alma levantó.


Coro

Seguridad me dio Jesús
cuando Él su mano me tendió;
estando en sombra a plena luz,
en su bondad, me levantó.



2. Su voz constante resistí,
aunque Él amante me llamó,
mas su palabra recibí
y fiel me levantó.


3. Tortura cruel sufrió Jesús,
cuando en la cruz por mí murió;
tan sólo así me dio salud,
y así me levantó.


4. Que soy feliz, yo bien lo sé,
con esta vida que Él me dio;
mas no comprendo aún por qué
Jesús me levantó.




3. Português

Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil




1. Por sua graça e compaixão,
Jesus me deu a sua mão;
das trevas e da perdição
Jesus, então, me ergueu.



Refrão

Com sua mão, Jesus me ergueu.
Em compaixão, Jesus me ergueu.
Por esse amor do Redentor
eu cantarei: "Jesus me ergueu."




2. Castigo e dor sofreu Jesus
em meu lugar, na rude cruz.
P’ra dar-me paz, perdão e luz,
Jesus, então, me ergueu.



3. Em tudo posso me alegrar,
sem compreender, sem explicar,
até que eu vá no céu morar
porque Jesus me ergueu.

















Images










Icons and illustrations of flags







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário