terça-feira, 14 de março de 2017

TESTIMONY - Joy of Salvation: Hymn "He Touched Me" & Sermons (Psalm 55:22; Matthew 20:29-34; Mark 10:46-51; Luke 5:13; 18:35-43)



 
Chapter 20





  









Jesus Heals Two Blind Men - (Matthew 20:29-34)

Matthew
29 And as they went out of Jericho, a great crowd followed him. 30 And behold, there were two blind men sitting by the roadside, and when they heard that Jesus was passing by, they cried out, “Lord,[e] have mercy on us, Son of David!” 31 The crowd rebuked them, telling them to be silent, but they cried out all the more, “Lord, have mercy on us, Son of David!” 32 And stopping, Jesus called them and said, “What do you want me to do for you?” 33 They said to him, “Lord, let our eyes be opened.” 34 And Jesus in pity touched their eyes, and immediately they recovered their sight and followed him.


Footnotes:

[eMatthew 20:30 Some manuscripts omit Lord







The Two Blind Men 

Restored To Sight
(Matthew 20:32-34)




Matthew 20:32 And stopping, 
Jesus called them and said, 
“What do you want me to do for you?” 
33 They said to him, 
“Lord, let our eyes be opened.” 
34 And Jesus in pity touched their eyes
and immediately 
they recovered their sight 
and followed him.



Jesus Cleanses a Leper 
(Luke 5:12-16)


Luke 5:13 Then He put out His hand 
and touched him, saying, 
“I am willing; be cleansed.” 
Immediately the leprosy left him. 
[NKJV]










Sermons




1) English



2) Español



3) Português













Icons and illustration of flag of United States of America 

He Touched Me







He Touched Me


1. Shackled by a heavy burden,
'Neath a load of guilt and shame;
Then the hand of Jesus touched me,
And now I am no longer the same.


Refrain

He touched me,
Oh, He touched me,
And oh the joy that floods my soul.
Something happened and now I know,
He touched me and made me whole.



2. Since I met the blessed Savior,
Since He cleansed and made me whole,
I will never cease to praise Him!
I'll shout it while eternity rolls.




Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil


Tocou-Me


1.   Eu andava triste e cego,
Não podia enxergar.
Mas a mão de Deus tocou-me.
Meus olhos cegos iluminar.


Refrão

Tocou-me, sim, tocou-me;
e a paz de Deus minh’alma encheu.
Transformado e agora eu sei
Tocou-me, e a salvação me deu.


2. Desde que Jesus tocou-me,
A minh’alma p’ra salvar,
Através da minha vida,
Seu grande nome, hei de louvar.







Read the Bible








 
  













Images




Icons and illustrations of flags






Traductor











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário