quinta-feira, 16 de março de 2017

JESUS CHRIST - The Stories of Jesus: The Life and Ministry of Jesus Christ: Hymn "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus" by Parker





JESUS CHRIST: His Ministry


Jesus Blesses the Children
(Matthew 19:13-15; Mark 10:13-16; Luke 18:15-17)




















Tell Me the Stories of Jesus





Hymnary.org




  


1. Tell me the stories of Jesus I love to hear;
Things I would ask Him to tell me if He were here;
Scenes by the wayside, tales of the sea,
Stories of Jesus, tell them to me.


2. First let me hear how the children stood round His knee,
And I shall fancy His blessing resting on me;
Words full of kindness, deeds full of grace,
All in the love light of Jesus’ face.


3. Into the city I’d follow the children’s band,
Waving a branch of the palm tree high in my hand.

One of His heralds, yes, I would sing
Loudest hosannas, “Jesus is King!”


4. Show me that scene in the garden, of bitter pain.
Show me the cross where my Savior for me was slain.
Sad ones or bright ones, so that they be
Stories of Jesus, tell them to me.

 


2. Español

https://www.ipuertadesalvacion.com/himnario.php?himno=575


 

1. Cuéntame historias de Cristo,

me gusta oír cosas que él me contaría, estando aquí.

Cuentos del campo, otros del mar.

¡Tan bella historia quiero escuchar!



2. Cuéntame cuando a los niños bendijo él,

y sentiré que su mano posa en mi sien.

Tiernas palabras, actos de amor,

luz en el rostro de mi Señor.



3. Cuando aquella mañana triunfal entró

con la infantil comitiva que lo siguió,

yo hubiera Ido, feliz también, cantando:

¡Hosanna, Jesús es Rey!”

  


1. São de Jesus as histórias que eu quero ouvir.
Elas me mostram o modo certo de agir.
Quando nos montes, à beira-mar,
tudo o que fez, oh, vem me contar!


2. Simples crianças queriam dEle aprender.
Hoje, ao ouvi-Lo, desejo tudo reter.
Que grande bênção, que grande paz!
Cristo, meu Mestre, me satisfaz.


3. Essas histórias me falam do Seu poder
de transformar minha vida num novo ser.
Sempre com Ele quero ficar;
Suas verdades, vou proclamar.















Images



 Photobucket.png








  







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário