segunda-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2017

ASSURANCE AND JOY OF SALVATION - Redeemed by the Blood: Hymn "I Will Sing of My Redeemer" - (Deuteronomy 21:22,23 with Ephesians 1:14; Colossians 2:13-15;Galatians 3:13...)








Redeemed by the Blood













1. The Law of Moses


moses law photo: THE LAW OF MOSES moses.jpg

1.1 A Man Hanged on a Tree 
Is Cursed
Deuteronomy 21:22,23


old rugged cross photo: old rugged cross oldruggedcross.jpg



Deuteronomy 21
22 “If a man has committed a sin 
deserving of death, 
and he is put to death, 
and you hang him on a tree,
23 his body shall not remain overnight  
on the tree, 
but you shall surely bury him 
that day, so that you 
do not defile the land 
which the LORD your God 
is giving you as an inheritance; 
for he who is hanged 
is accursed of God.
(NKJV) 



1.2 Redemption by the Blood
Leviticus 17:10,11





Leviticus 17
10 ‘And whatever man of the house of Israel, 
or of the strangers who dwell among you, 
who eats any blood, 
I will set My face against that person 
who eats blood, 
and will cut him off from among his people.
 11 For the life of the flesh
is in the blood, 
and I have given it 
to you upon the altar 
to make atonement for your souls; 
for it is the blood 
that makes atonement for the soul.
(NKJV)
  











2.1  Christ Became a Curse




animated cross photo: rl0011 Animated_Cross_1.gif







Galatians  3
13 Christ has redeemed us 
from the curse of the law, 
having become a curse for us 
(for it is written, 
“Cursed is everyone 
who hangs on a tree”
(NKJV)






 







2.2 Christ Died to set us Free !





2.2.1  Redemption Through 
the Blood of Jesus Christ

















Unlike concept
silver%20clipart







Portrait of a young man giving thumbs up







Hebrews 9
22 And according to the law 
almost all things 
are purified with blood, 
and without shedding of blood 
there is no remission.
(NKJV)











 I am Free in Jesus !
























I Will Sing of My Redeemer




1. English



Hymnary.org




1. I will sing of my Redeemer,
  And His wondrous love to me;
On the cruel cross He suffered,
  From the curse to set me free.




Refrain


Sing, oh, sing of my Redeemer,
  With His blood He purchased me,
On the cross He sealed my pardon,
    Paid the debt, and made me free.



2.  I will tell the wondrous story,
  How my lost estate to save,
In His boundless love and mercy,
  He the ransom freely gave.


3. I will praise my dear Redeemer,
  His triumphant pow’r I’ll tell,
How the victory He giveth
  Over sin, and death, and hell.


4. I will sing of my Redeemer,
  And His heav’nly love to me;
He from death to life hath brought me,
  Son of God with Him to be.


2. Chinese





3. Español


1. Cantaré a Jesucristo,

de Su grande y fiel amor,

Él sufrió em el Calvario

por librar al pecador.

 

Coro

 

Cantaré a Jesucristo,

con Su sangre me compró,

(Él me compró)

En la cruz me dio el indulto,

del pecado me libró.

 

2. Cantaré la excelsa historia

de gloriosa salvación;

Que al que quiere recibirla

se la da por compasión.

 

3. Cantaré loor a Cristo

por Su triunfo y gran poder.

El pecado, infierno y muerte,

Él me ayudará a vencer.

 

4. Cantaré a Jesucristo,

de Su eterno y gran amor.

Hijo soy de Dios por gracia,

de Jesús mi Salvador.

 

4. Korean







1. Буду петь, как Искупитель

Дух мой грешный возлюбил,
Как страдал Он, Избавитель,
И меня освободил.



Припев  


Песнь звучит пусть об Иисусе! 
Кровью Он меня купил, 
Кровью Он меня купил,
На кресте меня простил Он,
Долг мой взял - освободил.



2. Буду петь повествованье:
Чтоб меня от мук из, ять,
Он в любви и состраданьи
Восхотел Свой выкуп дать.


3. Буду петь, как Искупитель
Славен вечным торжеством;
Как силен, как победитель
Он над смертью и грехом.


4. Буду петь, как Искупитель
Любит слабого меня;
Он мне в рай путеводитель,
Вечно с Ним пребуду я.



6. Português




1. Cantarei de Jesus Cristo
que sofreu p’ra me salvar.
Ele sobre a cruz foi morto
p’ra da pena me livrar.


Refrão


Cantarei que Jesus Cristo
com amor me resgatou.
Ele sobre a cruz foi morto;
meus pecados apagou.


2.  Cantarei de Jesus Cristo,
Sua graça exaltarei.
Encontrou-me muito aflito,
e descanso nEle achei.


3.  Cantarei de Sua graça,
que rebelde me encontrou.
Com amor e piedade
Ele me regenerou.


4. Cantarei no céu a Cristo,
bendirei Seu grande amor.
Humilhou-se p’ra salvar-me;
louvarei com zelo e ardor.












Read the Bible











Images


 





Knowing Jesus


Icons and illustrations of flags 







My Pages 


My Facebook Page
(Minha Página no Facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005716065670





My TwitterPage 
(Minha Página no Twitter)
https://twitter.com/OsvaldoGCruz







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário