segunda-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2016

ASSURANCE AND JOY OF SALVATION: Hymn "Come, Thou Fount" & Sermon "Ebenezer" (1 Samuel 7:12) by Pastor Charles H. Spurgeon







 


 Mizpah
 A city of the Tribe of Benjamin



















 1 Samuel 7:12 
New King James Version (NKJV)

12 Then Samuel took a stone 
and set it up between Mizpah and Shen, 
and called its name Ebenezer,[a] saying, 
“Thus far the Lord has helped us.”

Footnotes:
[a] 1 Samuel 7:12 Literally Stone of Help









SERMON
(1 Samuel 7:12)
















COME, THOU FOUNT
OF EVERY BLESSING



Icons and illustration of flag of United States of America




Hymnary.org 

1. Come, Thou Fount of every blessing,
Tune my heart to sing Thy grace;
Streams of mercy, never ceasing,
Call for songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet,
Sung by flaming tongues above.
Praise the mount! I’m fixed upon it,
Mount of Thy redeeming love.


2. Sorrowing I shall be in spirit,
Till released from flesh and sin,
Yet from what I do inherit,
Here Thy praises I’ll begin;
Here I raise my Ebenezer;
Here by Thy great help I’ve come;
And I hope, by Thy good pleasure,
Safely to arrive at home.
Jesus sought me when a stranger,


3. Wandering from the fold of God;
He, to rescue me from danger,
Interposed His precious blood;
How His kindness yet pursues me
Mortal tongue can never tell,
Clothed in flesh, till death shall loose me
I cannot proclaim it well.


4. O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I’m constrained to be!
Let Thy goodness, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here’s my heart, O take and seal it,
Seal it for Thy courts above.


5. O that day when freed from sinning,
I shall see Thy lovely face;
Clothed then in blood washed linen
How I’ll sing Thy sovereign grace;
Come, my Lord, no longer tarry,
Take my ransomed soul away;
Send thine angels now to carry me
To realms of endless day.



Icons and illustration of flag of Italy



1. Eccoci nel Tuo cospetto - giunti siamo, o Dio d’amor,
Sii Tu solo benedetto - da ciascun di noi col cuor.
Il Tuo Nome sia esaltato - predicato sia il vangel
Sia d’un cuor glorificato - il prezioso e santo Agnel.


2. Facci, o Dio, realizzare - che presente è il Re dei re
Qui nel mezzo per guidare - questo culto solo in Te,
O Signore, nostra rocca - Noi Te sol siam qui adorar,
Fa che aperta sia ogni bocca - il Tuo nome a celebrar.


3. Tu che investighi ogni cuore - o Signor, per Tuo voler,
Il messaggio tuo d’amore - manda a noi pien di poter.
Da Te solo l’aspettiamo - pel Divin Consolator.
In Te sol noi confidiamo - deh, tu ciba i nostri cuor.






1. Fuente de la vida eterna
Y de toda bendición.
Ensalzar Tu gracia tiérna
Debe cada corazon.
Tu piedad inagotable,
Abundante en pérdonar,
Único ser adorable
Gloria a Ti debemos dar.


2. De los cánticos celestes
Te quisiéramos cantar,
Entonados por las huestes,
Que lograste rescatar.
Almas que a buscar viniste,
Porque les tuviste amor,
De ellas Te compadeciste,
Con tiernísimo favor.


3. Toma nuestros corazones,
Llénalos de Tu verdad,
De Tu Espíritu los dones,
Y de toda santidade.
Guíanos en obediencia,
Humildad amor y fe;
Nos ampare Tu clemencia;
Salvador propício sé.



Icons and illustration of flag of Germany




Icons and illustration of flag of Russia



Icons and illustration of flag of China




Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil


(Letra 1)

1. Fonte és Tu de toda bênção;
vem o canto me inspirar;
a misericórdia Tua
quero em alto som louvar.
Oh, ensina o novo canto
dos remidos lá dos céus
ao Teu servo e ao povo santo
p'ra louvarmos-Te, bom Deus!


2. Ao Senhor eu agradeço,
pois Jesus me socorreu
e, por Sua graça, um dia
vai levar-me para o céu.
Eu, perdido, procurou-me,
longe do meu Deus, sem luz;
dos pecados meus lavou-me
com Seu sangue o bom Jesus.


3. Devedor à Tua graça
cada dia e hora sou.
Teu cuidado sempre faça
com que eu ame a Ti, Senhor.
O meu ser é vacilante:
toma-o, prende-o com amor,
para que eu, a todo instante,
glorifique a Ti, Senhor.


(Letra 2)

1. Fonte Tu de toda bênção,

Vem o canto me inspirar;

Dons de Deus, que nunca cessam,

Quero em alto som louvar.

Oh, ensina o novo canto

Dos remidos lá dos céus

Ao teu servo e ao povo santo,

P’ra louvarmos-Te, bom Deus!

 

2. Cá meu Ebenézer ergo,

Pois Jesus me socorreu;

E, por sua graça, espero

Transportar-me para o céu.

Eu, perdido, procurou-me,

Longe do meu Deus, sem luz;

Maculado e vil, lavou-me

Com seu sangue o bom Jesus.

 

3. Devedor à tua graça

Cada dia e hora sou;

Teu desvelo sempre faça

Com que eu ame a Ti, Senhor.

Eis minha alma vacilante:

Toma-a, prende-a com amor,

Para que ela, a todo instante,

Glorifique a ti, Senhor.

 





Read the Bible






Images 






Photobucket.png





Icons and illustrations of flags












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário