quarta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2016

GOD IS HOLY: Holiness versus Sexual Immorality - The Call to Repentance and Sanctification - Hymn: "Purer in Heart, O God" - (Part 3 of 3)

holiness photo: Holiness Holliness.jpg





Galatians 5
New King James Version (NKJV)



 IV. The Fruit of the Flash 
& The Fruit of the Spirit


galatians 5 photo: Galatians 5 galatians5.jpg





1 Corinthians 6
New King James Version (NKJV)





V. GLORIFY GOD 
IN BODY AND SPIRIT



5.1 Sexual Purity

5.1.1 Avoiding Sexual Sin
(vv 12 – 20)
(NLT) 





VI. LOST SINNER
1 Corinthians 6:9-10;  Galatians 5:19-21; 
Ephesians 5:5; Colossians 3:5,6;  
Titus 3:3; Revelation 21:8...


sinner photo: Sinner Sinner.jpg





1 Corinthians 6
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous 
will not inherit the kingdom of God? 
Do not be deceived. 
Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, 
nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, 
nor sodomites, 
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, 
nor drunkards, nor revilers, 
nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 









6.1 Sinner Transformed by Jesus





holiness photo: Holiness Holliness.jpg
1 Corinthians 6:11 photo Sanctified.jpg


1 Corinthians 6
11 And such were some of you. 
But you were washed, 
but you were sanctified, 
but you were justified 
in the name of the Lord Jesus 
and by the Spirit of our God.
(NKJV)





Purer in Heart, O God





Hymnary.org





1. Purer in heart, O God, help me to be;
May I devote my life wholly to Thee:
Watch Thou my wayward feet,
Guide me with counsel sweet;
Purer in heart, help me to be.


2. Purer in heart, O God, help me to be;
Teach me to do Thy will most lovingly;
Be Thou my Friend and Guide,
Let me with Thee abide;
Purer in heart, help me to be.


3. Purer in heart, O God, help me to be;
Until Thy holy face one day I see:
Keep me from secret sin,
Reign Thou my soul within;
Purer in heart, help me to be.


Icons and illustration of flag of Brazil


1. Mais puro quero ser, ó meu Senhor,
a ti me dedicar com todo ardor.
Meus pés, que errantes vão,
guie-os a tua mão.
Mais puro, ó Deus, eu quero ser.


2. Mais puro quero ser, ó meu Senhor,
seguindo as tuas leis com fé e amor.
Vem me auxiliar,
em mim vem habitar.
Mais puro, ó Deus, eu quero ser.


3. Mais puro quero ser, ó meu Senhor.
Amigo e mestre és, meu defensor.
Na tentação, na dor,
sê tu meu protetor.
Mais puro, ó Deus, eu quero ser. Amém.










search photo: search search.gif
Bible Dictionaries


Holman Bible Dictionary


Browse by:     A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z







ISBE Main Index:


A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The ISBE is part of SwordSearcher Bible Software.










Read the Bible




Jesus Christ 










 Images











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário