segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2018

WORLDS MISSIONS & EVANGELISM: The Great Commission - (Matthew 28:16-20) / Isaiah's Commission from the Lord - (Isaiah 6:8-13) & Song "Here I am, Lord"














The  Great Commission
Matthew 28:16-20, Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8









Matthew 28:16-20 English Standard Version (ESV)


The Great Commission




16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”



Footnotes:

Matthew 28:19 Or into 

















Isaiah's Commission 

from the Lord


 








Isaiah 6:8-13 English Standard Version (ESV)


Isaiah's Commission from the Lord


8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” 9 And he said, “Go, and say to this people:

“‘Keep on hearing,[a] but do not understand; keep on seeing,[b] but do not perceive.’ 10 Make the heart of this people dull,[c]  and their ears heavy,  and blind their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts,  and turn and be healed.”
11 Then I said, “How long, O Lord?” And he said: “Until cities lie waste without inhabitant, and houses without people, and the land is a desolate waste, 12 and the Lord removes people far away, and the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land. 13 And though a tenth remain in it, it will be burned[
d] again, like a terebinth or an oak, whose stump remains when it is felled.” The holy seed[e] is its stump.


Footnotes:

Isaiah 6:9 Or Hear indeed
Isaiah 6:9 Or see indeed
Isaiah 6:10 Hebrew fat
Isaiah 6:13 Or purged
Isaiah 6:13 Or offspring
  














I the Lord of Sea and Sky





1) English

I the Lord of Sea and Sky
(Here I am, Lord)







1. I, the Lord of sea and sky
I have hear my people cry
All who dwell in dark and sin
My hand will save


Chorus

Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night
I will go, Lord, if you lead me
I will hold your people in my heart



2. I, who made the stars of night
I will make their darkness bright
Who will bear my light to them?
Whom shall I send?


3. I, the Lord of snow and rain
I have borne my people's pain
I have wept for love of them
They turn away





2) Português
Singer: Osvaldo Gomes Cruz




1. Eu Senhor do céu e mar
Ouço o povo a mim clamar
Da tristeza e do pecar
Posso salvar

Tuas estrelas eu criei
Vida e trevas tirarei
A palavra lhe darei
Quem enviarei ?


Coro

Eis me aqui Pai, quem sou eu Pai
Eu ou ouvi Tua voz a me chamar (a me chamar)
Eu irei Pai, guia-me Pai
Tratarei teu povo com amor (com amor)


2. Eu Senhor da chuva e sol
Suportei do povo a dor
E com lágrimas de amor
Os vi fugir

Corações quebrantarei
Com amor moldá-los-ei
Com a palavra livrarei
Quem enviarei ?


3. Eu Senhor da terra e ar
Do aflito irei cuidar
Um banquete lhe darei
Salvá-los-ei

Dar-lhe-ei do melhor pão
P’ra alegrar-lhe o coração
Minha vida lhe darei
Quem enviarei ?







Read the Bible


  
https://biblehub.com/













Images






Photobucket.png




 




   




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário