sexta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2017

JESUS CHRIST - His Birth: The Shepherds and the Angels (Luke 2:8-21) - Hymn: "It Came Upon The Midnight Clear"











The Shepherds and the Angels
(Luke 2:18-21)





Luke 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.






Hymn:  
"It Came Upon The Midnight Clear"





1. English 






Hymnary.org
  

1. I heard the voice of Jesus say, 
“Come unto Me and rest;
Lay down, thou weary one, 

lay down Thy head upon My breast.”
I came to Jesus as I was, 

weary and worn and sad;
I found in Him a resting place, 

and He has made me glad.


2. I heard the voice of Jesus say, 
“Behold, I freely give
The living water; thirsty one, 

stoop down, and drink, and live.”
I came to Jesus, 

and I drank of that life giving stream;
My thirst was quenched, my soul revived, 

and now I live in Him.


3. I heard the voice of Jesus say, 
“I am this dark world’s Light;
Look unto Me, thy morn shall rise, 

and all thy day be bright.”
I looked to Jesus, 

and I found in Him my Star, my Sun;
And in that light of life I’ll walk, 

till traveling days are done.






2. Español



 

1. A media noche resonó
Glorioso y sin igual.
Un canto angélico de amor,
Sublime y divinal;
Brillante luz resplandeció
En densa oscuridad,
Y a los pastores anunció
La voz angelical.

2. Alzad la vista sin temor,
Mortales por doquier.
Mensaje de gran gozo os doy,
Que es para todo ser:
Os ha nacido hoy en Belén,
Del pueblo de David,
Un Salvador y Redentor
Que es Cristo el adalid.

3. Mensaje grato proclamó
Celeste multitud,
Que por los campos resonó
Con gozo y gran virtud:
«¡En las alturas gloria a Dios,
Y al mundo salvación,
Al hombre buena voluntad,
Paz, gozo y bendición»!






3. Português





1. Em linda noite veio a nós
um coro de esplendor,
com harpas de ouro a cantar
um hino de louvor.
“Aos homens paz e glória a Deus”
– mensagem divinal!
A Terra toda então ouviu
o canto angelical.


2.  Pairando sobre a Terra estão
os anjos a cantar
e sobre o mundo pecador
derramam luz sem par.
Acima das tribulações
da luta terreal,
proclama a vinda singular
o canto angelical.


3.  Enquanto aqui na Terra estão
os dias a passar,
os povos vivem sem amor,
num mundo a guerrear.
Mas quando, enfim, reinar a paz,
em glória triunfal,
dos salvos todos se ouvirá
o canto angelical










Images





Photobucket Full Logo copy.png












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário